2010/12/24

Day Three-Hundred and Fifty-Eight: Christmas Eve

... all is calm, all is bright?

Not much "calmness" going here tonight. 

The picture above shows the state Natalie was in a little bit before midnight.  She was literally busting at the seams with excitement.  

We had a nice dinner at my sister's house with family and friends.  It was fun and relaxing at the same time.  I wish I could show you pictures of the nice table decorations she set up, or the massive amount of desserts there were, or the fun we had playing Bible Apples to Apples, but I can't, because I left my camera at home. [sigh].

We came back home very late and hurried to open one gift [Christmas PJs] before it turned midnight.  Here is Joel in his overly tired, sugar-stuffed state.





  




These two little girls are growing up so fast! This is the first year their Christmas PJ's don't match.  Kaitlin is now out of most "children" sizes.


Wishing you a Christmas morning full of joy and wishes come true!

No comments: