2011/01/26

Family Tree

Natalie worked on this family tree during her last Adventurer Club meeting in church!   It turned out so cute!



Most of the other kids just added eyes and a mouth to the circle, but she wanted hers to look like portraits and was very meticulous about choosing the right colors for everyone.  I loved seeing how much thought she put into it.

Her dad got blue eyes and a Red Shirt because he loves the Nebraska Huskers.





I got a green shirt because that is my favorite color.





Kaitlin got side bangs and an orange shirt since that is one of her favorite colors.





Since purple is her favorite color, that's what she chose for herself.








It took her a lot longer to finish than the rest of the kids.  And when the teacher’s assistant told her to hurry up because she was going to miss the next activity, she told him:  “that is exactly what happens to me at school.  I lose play time because I take too long to finish.  But that is fine, because I want to do a good job.” [grin]

She has gotten much better and interested in drawing and seems to really enjoy it.  Of course it is easy to impress me because I can't draw or sketch anything for the life of me.

No comments: