2013/05/31

Last day of Fourth Grade


Natalie, this is your last day of Fourth Grade.  Our mornings are always so hectic trying to get out the door on time, but when I drop you off we always say "I love you" to each other and blow a kiss before you start your school day.

This morning you woke up so early, and had so much energy.  We butted heads about your playing piano at 6am  but you were so sweet and patient with me my mood quickly improved.  You happily posed for these silly pictures your mom wanted to take and even agreed to change your shirt so I could get my "after" shot.

I am very proud of the young lady you are becoming.  You are very smart and oh so sweet.  You are growing up much too quickly.  In just a few months we will be celebrating your 10th birthday.  I can't wait to see what the next ten years of your life are like being your mom.

You make me so happy!  I love you to the moon and back!

Mom




No comments: