2008/11/13

Daily Tasks

Look what I've been doing this morning....



I have been putting this off since the end of October. I have been dreading doing it, but today decided I couldn't put it off any longer. Every month for the last year I have been following Dave Ramsey's financial program to get out of debt. I set my zero balanced budget at the beginning of the month and keep track of all my spendings to make sure I keep within my limits.

I did not do this for November due to the surgery and the breaking of my routine. I'm not done... but so far I'm very afraid!!! Being off work for two weeks has not been good on my budget. I've only gotten to go shopping a couple of times for very short periods of time but the damage has been big!

Look what else I've been doing this morning. This might explain the above problem.

No comments: