2008/11/17

The Things I'm Thankful for Today

1. Sunday Naps. I woke up on Sunday feeling a little under the weather and anxious about having to come back to work today. Decided to sleep my blues away and took a 4-hour nap in the afternoon. Thank you to Joel for taking care of the girls so I could rest.

2. Healing Well. – I’m healing well from surgery and did not experience any complications.

3. For my girls. – I have recently been following the blogs of some parents that experienced serious heartache when trying to start a family. Some lost their little ones at birth others had to wait a long time to get their little ones through adoption. I’m thankful for the gift of having our girls without any heartbreaking obstacles.

4. A snow free car this morning – My husband graciously lets me be the one to park inside the garage. We have room for both cars, but it would involve serious de-cluttering for him to be able to park his as well.

5. My boss will be gone this whole week – Giving me time to get caught up at my own pace ;)

6. Cutie Clothes– Found a cute, reasonable-priced holiday dress for the girls and just placed the order. Care to guess which one was it?

7. No snow for my drive back home – it is cloudy and windy but not much snow falling yet. I always get anxious driving during the first days of winter.

8. The holidays are coming soon – last year I just couldn’t get in the mood for the holidays, so far this year I’m really looking forward to them. I’m even thinking of starting to decorate for Christmas this week.

There I did it! Did not quite get to ten, but close enough!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That sounds like a wonderful list! Who says you have to have 10?