2011/07/15

Missing My Girls

I miss these faces.



It has been ten days since I last saw them.  They are staying with my in-laws in Nebraska for part of their summer vacation. Kaitlin started the tradition when she was eight years old.  This is Natalie's second year.

I do it for their family in Nebraska.  They enjoy having them so much.  However, it is hard on my heart.


I miss my little princess, my shopping buddy, my little snuggle bug.  My days are not dramatic enough without her.  I cannot wait for her to come back.  Just three more days!


I miss this one too!  So much!


For days she has been in one of her "moods".  When I text her or "see" her on Facebook all I get are ":)" or "idk".  She likes to torture her mother [grin].  I have to keep reminding myself this is what fourteen year-olds are supposed to do!


Two more weeks! (I can see her right now rolling her eyes thinking "Psycho Mom").

“Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love”


I can't wait to have them both back with me!  Yesterday I got this card from Natalie.  It totally made my evening!



No comments: