2011/06/03

First and Last Day of 2010-2011

Today was the last day of school for the girls.  Kaitlin's is now officially a high-schooler and my "baby" little girl is going to third grade!

I have been doing a side by side comparisons of Natalie's first and last day of school since she started Kindergarten (You can see here 2008-2009 and 2009-2010) and every time, when summer comes around, I'm still always shocked at how much she has changed.


I love how you can really see how she has grown not only physically (notice the folded pants) but also emotionally.  In the First Day Picture she looks a little shy and hesitant and in the Last Day Picture you can see how much more confidence she is displaying.


Kaitlin also had an amazing year!  She turned into a full fledged teenager seemingly overnight.  



Sometimes I want the train of life to slow down a little and let me enjoy them at each stage a little bit longer.  But there is no stopping them [grin], so there is no choice but to keep moving onto the next adventure.

No comments: